Payday Loans Hub strives to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. However, if you are unhappy with any aspect of the service or financing you have received from us, we would like to hear from you. We take complaints very seriously and endeavour to resolve them as quickly as possible.
This information sheet has been written to provide you, as a valued customer, with important information about how to make a complaint and the procedures that we will follow to resolve it.
Making a complaint
A complaint can be reported by telephone (including text message), email, letter or fax to:
- Our Customer Services Manager;
- Our Compliance Officer, Jeff Smith (please refer to the final section of this document for contact details); or
- any other member of the team
Please ensure, when making a complaint, that you provide as much detailed information as possible, including your name, contact details, agreement number (if applicable), together with details of your complaint, and the action that you would like us to take.
How we will handle your complaint
We investigate all complaints received fully and endeavour to do so competently, fairly, impartially, and promptly.
The individual, whom you contact regarding your complaint will try to resolve it as quickly as reasonably possible. Alternatively, you can request that your complaint be dealt with by the Compliance Officer immediately.
We shall endeavor to resolve your complaint by the close of business on the third business day following its receipt. When this is the case, you will receive a Summary Resolution Communication from us.
If it has not been possible to resolve your complaint by the close of business on the third business day following its receipt, it will be passed to the Compliance Officer, who will handle your complaint thereafter. The following procedure will then be followed:
- You will be sent a prompt written acknowledgment, confirming receipt of your complaint, together with a copy of this information sheet.
- We shall keep you regularly informed of progress in the resolution of your complaint.
- If not resolved, we shall send you either a Final Response or a Written Response 8 weeks after receipt of your complaint:
This will be in writing, explain our assessment of your complaint, and will either:
1. Accept the complaint and, if appropriate, offer redress or remedial
2. Offer redress or remedial action without accepting the
3. Reject the complaint and provide you with our reasons for doing so.
We shall enclose a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s explanatory leaflet and inform you that, if you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may now refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
In the unlikely event that your complaint remains unresolved after eight weeks, we shall write to you, explain why we have been unable to make a final response, and indicate when we hope to be able to do so. We shall also advise you that you may now refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service and shall enclose a copy of their explanatory leaflet.
We believe that our complaints handling procedure is so simple and easy to follow that you should have no need to instruct a solicitor or seek professional guidance. However, if you choose to do so we will not meet your costs.
Independent review of your complaint
If you are unhappy with the resolution of your complaint, or remain dissatisfied following our final or written response, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), free of charge. The FOS offers a free, independent complaints service for to customers of financial firms and will review your complaint if:
- you qualify as an eligible complainant
- it falls within the Ombudsman’s jurisdiction
- it does not fall outside the relevant time limits.
The Financial Ombudsman Service will only deal with your complaint if you have first given us the opportunity to put matters right, so please contact us first and we will do all we can to help you.
The contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service are set out below.
The Compliance Officer
Rosemount Financial Limited
10 White Post Hill
Telephone 01737 760956
Financial Ombudsman service – website
Telephone 0800 0234567